Question——-Is tomato oil good for skin?
Question——-Is tomato seed good for face?
08/9 Improves skin health
Because of the rich vitamin C content present in tomato seeds, your skin becomes less susceptible to wrinkles and gets a flawless countenance
Question——–Can tomatoes remove pimples?
Question———Is tomato oil good for oily skin?
About this item
- TOMATO SEED OIL is extremely rich in essential fatty acids, lycopene, lutein , zeaxanthin , including antioxidants and different forms of Tocopherols. TOMATO SEED OIL is considered to be one of the richest sources of Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Omega 3 & 6 and 9. COLD PRESSED TOMATO SEED OIL HAS A BRIGHT REDDISH ORANGE COLOR. Recommended Usage Rate: 1-20%
- Effectively moisturize and improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness and skin lines. It is regenerating skin cells. TOMATO SEED OIL is also the perfect choice for all of your bath, body, skin, and baby care, products where it offers excellent skin protection and will also help to stabilize, and improve the anti-oxidant activity.
- TOMATO SEED OIL is suitable for AGE SPOTS, DRY, OILY, COMBINATION AND MATURE AGING SKIN TYPES. Improves elasticity, tone, encourages regeneration of skin cells. Used topically FOR WRINKLES, SCARS, STRETCH MARKS, RASHES, BURNS, ACNE SCARS, DRY SKIN, CRACKED SKIN…TOMATO SEED OIL is highly recommended FOR DRY, CHAPPED LIPS.
- Used topically for ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, CELLULITE, ACNE AND OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS. TOMATO SEED OIL contains one of the highest anti-oxidant and lycopene contents of any of the vegetable / fruit oils, making it an excellent addition to your natural sun protection products where it will help to prevent photo damage.
- TOMATO SEED OIL is highly recommended for Dry, Brittle and Damaged Hair to encourage healthy hair growth, repair split ends and increased vitality.